Names of the group members including regular staff with designation and research fellows:
Position Available: PhD and Postdoctoral positions are available.
CSIR/UGC NET awardees with a background in Organic Chemistry/ Biochemistry/Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology are welcome to apply.
- Mr. Atanu Biswas, JRF
- Mr. Batakrishna Jana, JRF
- Mr. Abhijit Saha, JRF
- Mr. Prashant Kurkute, JRF
Our recent work in Front Cover Page.
List of important Publications(After Joining at CSIR-IICB):
16. Batakrishna Jana, Atanu Biswas, Saswat Mohapatra, Abhijit Saha and Surajit Ghosh.* Single functionalized graphene oxide reconstitutes kinesin mediated intracellular cargo transport, delivers multiple cytoskeleton proteins and therapeutic molecule into the cell. Chem. Commun. 2014, Just Accepted
15. Rajdeep Chowdhury, Abhijit Saha, Amit Kumar Mandal, Batakrishna Jana, Surajit Ghosh,* and Kankan Bhattacharyya.* Excited State Proton Transfer in the Lysosome of Live Lung Cells: Normal and Cancer Cell. J. Phys. Chem. B, 2014, Just Accepted
14. Shruti Khanna, Batakrishna Jana, Abhijit Saha, Prashant Kurkute, Surajit Ghosh,* Sandeep Verma.* Targeting Cytotoxicity and Tubulin Polymerization by Metal-Carbene Complexes on a Purine Tautomer Platform. Dalton Transactions, 2014, Just Accepted
13. Rajdeep Chowdhury, Batakrishna Jana, Abhijit Saha, Surajit Ghosh,* and Kankan Bhattacharyya.* Confocal Microscopy of Cytoplasmic Lipid Droplets in a Live Cancer Cell: Number, Polarity, Diffusion and Solvation Dynamics. MedChemComm., 2014, Just Accepted
12. Atanu Biswas, Prashant Kurkute, Batakrishna Jana, AparnaLaskar and Surajit Ghosh.* Amyloid inhibitor octapeptide forms amyloid type fibrous aggregate and affect in microtubule motility.Chem. Commun., 2014, Just Accepted
11. Atanu Biswas,‡AbhijitSaha,‡ Dhruba Ghosh, Batakrishna Jana and Surajit Ghosh.* Co- and distinct existence of Tris-NTA and biotin functionalities on individual and adjacent micropatterned surfaces generated by photo-destruction. Soft Matter, 2014, Just Accepted. (http://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlelanding/2014/sm/c3sm53000k#!divAbstract)
10. Batakrishna Jana, Goutam Mondal, Atanu Biswas, Indrani Chakraborty, AbhijitSaha, Prashant Kurkute and Surajit Ghosh.* Dual functionalised graphene oxide serves as a carrier for delivering oligo-histidine and biotin tagged biomolecules into cell. MacromolBiosci. 2013, 13, 1478-1484. (Accepted in Front Cover).(http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/mabi.201300129/abstract)
9. AbhijitSaha, Goutam Mondal, Atanu Biswas, Indrani Chakraborty, Batakrishna Jana and Surajit Ghosh.* In vitro reconstitution of a cellular like environment using liposome for amyloid beta peptide aggregation and its propagation. Chem. Commun., 2013, 49, 6119-6121. (Accepted in Front Cover).(http://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlelanding/2013/cc/c3cc41287c#!divAbstract)
8. Atanu Biswas, AbhijitSaha, Batakrishna Jana, Prashant Kurkute, Goutam Mondal and Surajit Ghosh.* Facile generation of biotin micropatterned surface by photo destruction serves as a novel platform for microtubule organisation and DNA hybridisation. ChemBioChem, 2013, 14, 689-694.(http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cbic.201300027/abstract)
7. Surajit Ghosh, Christian Hentrich, and Thomas Surrey.* Micropattern-Controlled Local Microtubule Nucleation, Transport, and Mesoscale Organization. ACS Chem. Biol., 2013, 8, 673-678.(http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/cb300583p)
List of important Publications(Before Joining at CSIR-IICB):
6. ManirajBhagawati,# Surajit Ghosh,# Annett Reichel, Klaus Froehner, Thomas Surrey, Jacob Piehler.* Organization of motor proteins into functional micropatterns fabricated by a photo-induced Fenton reaction. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2009, 48, 9188-9191. Accepted as Hot Paper.
5. Surajit Ghosh, Arindam Mukherjee, Peter. J. Sadler.* Sandeep Verma.*Periodic Iron Nanomineralization in Human Serum Transferrin Fibrils. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed.2008, 47, 2217-2221. (Accepted as Very Important Paper, Inside Cover Page, Highlighted by: Nature India; C & E News; Angew. Chem., EurekAlert).
4. Surajit Ghosh, Sandeep Verma.* Templated growth of hybrid structures at peptide-peptide interface. Chem. Eur. J. 2008, 14, 1415-1419.
3. Surajit Ghosh, SukhmaniKaur Singh, Sandeep Verma.* Self-assembly and potassium ion triggered disruption of peptide-based soft structures. Chem. Commun. 2007, 22, 2296-2298.
2. Surajit Ghosh, Sandeep Verma.*Phased Fiber Growth in a Peptide Conjugate: Aggregation and Disaggregation Studies. J. Phys. Chem. B, 2007, 111, 3750-3757.
1. Surajit Ghosh, MeitalReches, Ehud Gazit,* Sandeep Verma.* Bioinspired design of nanocages by self-assembling triskelion peptide elements. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2007, 46, 2002-2004 (Accepted as Inside Cover Page).
All Detailed list of Publication == >> Go