Names of the group members including regular staff with designation and research fellows:
Position Available: PhD and Postdoctoral positions are available.
CSIR/UGC NET awardees with a background in Organic Chemistry/ Biochemistry/Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology are welcome to apply.
- Abhijit Saha, CSIR-SRF
- Batakrishna Jana, CSIR-SRF
- Prasenjit Mondal,CSIR-JRF
- Saswat Mohapatra,UGC-JRF
- Debmalya Bhunia,DST-JRF
- Anindyasundar Adak, UGC-JRF
- Subhajit Ghosh,CSIR-PF
- Surajit Barman,UGC-JRF
- Krishnangsu Pradhan,UGC-JRF
Atanu Biswas, UGC-SRF
Our recent work in Front Cover Page.
List of Recent Publications:
1. Atanu Biswas, Prashant Kurkute, Suraiya Saleem, Batakrishna Jana, Saswat Mohapatra, Prasenjit Mondal, Anindyasundar Adak, Subhajit Ghosh, Abhijit Saha, Debmalya Bhunia, Subhash Chandra Biswas, and Surajit Ghosh*. Novel Hexapeptide Interacts with Tubulin and Microtubules, Inhibits Aβ Fibrillation, and Shows Significant Neuroprotection. ACS Chem. Neurosci.2015, DOI: 10.1021/acschemneuro.5b00149.
2. Batakrishna Jana, Jayita Sarkar, Prasenjit Mondal, Surajit Barman, Saswat Mohapatra, Debmalya Bhunia, Krishnangsu Pradhan, Abhijit Saha, Anindyasundar Adak, Subhajit Ghosh and Surajit Ghosh*. A short GC rich DNA derived from microbial origin targets tubulin/microtubule and induces apoptotic death of cancer cell Chem.Commun. 2015,DOI: 10.1039/C5CC03432A
3. Jyothi B Nair#, Saswat Mohapatra#, Surajit Ghosh*, Kaustabh K Maiti*. Novel Lysosome Targeted Molecular Transporter Built On Guanidinium-Poly-(propylene imine) Hybrid Dendron for Efficient Delivery of Doxorubicin into Cancer Cells. Chem.Commun. 2015,51, 2403-2406.
4. Abhijit Saha, Saswat Mohapatra, Prashant Kurkute, Batakrishna Jana, Prasenjit Mondal, Debmalya Bhunia, Subhajit Ghosh and Surajit Ghosh*. Interaction of Aβ peptide with tubulin causes inhibition of tubulin polymerization and apoptotic death of cancer cells . Chem. Commun. 2015,51, 2249-2252.
5. Batakrishna Jana, Atanu Biswas, Saswat Mohapatra, Abhijit Saha and Surajit Ghosh.* Single functionalized graphene oxide reconstitutes kinesin mediated intracellular cargo transport, delivers multiple cytoskeleton proteins and therapeutic molecule into the cell. Chem. Commun. 2014,50 (78), 11595-11598.
6. Atanu Biswas, Prashant Kurkute, Batakrishna Jana, Aparna Laskar and Surajit Ghosh.* Amyloid inhibitor octapeptide forms amyloid type fibrous aggregate and affect in microtubule motility. Chem. Commun., 2014, 50, 2604-7.
7. Atanu Biswas,‡ Abhijit Saha,‡ Dhruba Ghosh, Batakrishna Jana and Surajit Ghosh.* Co- and distinct existence of Tris-NTA and biotin functionalities on individual and adjacent micropatterned surfaces generated by photo-destruction. Soft Matter, 2014, 10, 2341-45.
8. Abhijit Saha, Goutam Mondal, Atanu Biswas, Indrani Chakraborty, Batakrishna Jana and Surajit Ghosh.* In vitro reconstitution of a cellular like environment using liposome for amyloid beta peptide aggregation and its propagation. Chem. Commun., 2013, 49, 6119-6121.
9. Atanu Biswas, Abhijit Saha, Batakrishna Jana, Prashant Kurkute, Goutam Mondal and Surajit Ghosh.* Facile generation of biotin micropatterned surface by photo destruction serves as a novel platform for microtubule organisation and DNA hybridisation. ChemBioChem, 2013, 14, 689-694.
10. Batakrishna Jana, Goutam Mondal, Atanu Biswas, Indrani Chakraborty, Abhijit Saha, Prashant Kurkute and Surajit Ghosh.* Dual functionalised graphene oxide serves as a carrier for delivering oligo-histidine and biotin tagged biomolecules into cell. Macromol Biosci. 2013, 13, 1478-1484.
All Detailed list of Publication == >> Go