- Saha S., Das S., Bhoumik A., Ghosh P., Majumder G.C., Dungdung S.R. (2013): Identification of a novel sperm motility stimulating protein from caprine serum: its characterization and functional significance. Fertil. Steril, 100: 269-279.
- Bhattacharya S., Das T., Biswas A., Gomes A., Gomes A., Dungdung S.R. (2013). A cytotoxic protein (BF-CT1) purified from Bungarus fasciatus venom acts through apoptosis, modulation of PI3K/ AKT, MAPKinase pathway and cell cycle regulation. Toxicon, 74: 138-150.
- Bhattacharya S., Ghosh P., De T., Gomes A., Gomes A., Dungdung S.R. (2013). In vivo and in vitro antileishmanial activity of Bungarus caeruleus snake venom through alteration of immunomodulatory activity. Experimental Parasitology, 135: 126-133.
- Das K, Das S., Bhoumik A, Jaiswal BS, Majumder GC and Dungdung SR (2011): In vitro initiated sperm forward motility in caput sperm: weak and transient. Andrologia, 44,807-812.
- Ghosh S., Dungdung S.R., Chowdhury S.T., Mandal A.K., Sarkar S., Ghosh D., Das N. (2011): Encapsulation of the flavonoid quercetin with an arsenic chelator into nanocapsules enables the simultaneous delivery of hydrophobic and hydrophilic drugs with a synergistic effect against chronic arsenic accumulation and oxidative stress. Free Radic Biol Med. 51(10):1893-1902.
- Das S., Saha S., Majumder G. C. and Dungdung S. R. (2010): Purification and Characterization of a Sperm Motility Inhibiting Factor from Caprine Epididymal Plasma. PLoS ONE, 5(8): e12039 (1-12).
- Ghosh S, Das N, Mandal AK, Dungdung SR, Sarkar S. (2010): Mannosylated liposomal cytidine 5 diphosphocholine prevent age related global moderate cerebral ischemia reperfusion induced mitochondrial cytochrome c release in aged rat brain. Neuroscience, 171(4): 1287-99.
- Jaiswal B.S., Das K., Saha S., Dungdung S.R. & Majumder G.C. (2010). Purification and characterization of a motility initiation protein from caprine epididymal plasma. J. Cell Physiol. 222 :254-263
- Maiti A., Nath D., Dungdung S.R., Majumder G.C. (2009). Sperm ecto-protein kinase and its protein substrate: novel regulators of membrane fusion during acrosome reaction. J. cell. Physiol, 220(2): 394-400.
- Ghoshal S., Sengupta T., Dungdung S.R., Majumder G.C., Sen P.C. (2008). Characterization of a low molecular mass stimulator protein of Mg2+-independent Ca2+-ATPase: effect on phosphorylation-dephosphorylation, calcium transport and sperm cell motility. Biosci. Rep., 28(2): 61-71.