- Anticarcinogenic effects of Andrographis paniculata and its derivative in Human leukemic cell line.
- Studies on Bioactive compounds from natural and synthetic sources.
- Programmed cell death of cancer cell and signaling.
- Anticarcinogenic effect of edible mushroom
of the group members including regular staff
with designation and research fellows:
- Mr. Deepak Kumar, SRF/CSIR, EMail :
- Ms. Rajneeta Roy, SRF/CSIR, EMail :
- Arijita Dutta JRF/DBT
of important Publications :
Saha P, Sen R, Hariharan C, Kumar D, Das P, Chatterjee M. 2009. Berberine chloride causes a caspase-independent, apoptotic-like death in Leishmania donovani promastigotes. Free Rad Res; 43:1101-10.
Das B, Chowdhury C, Kumar D, Sen R, Roy R, Das P, Chatterjee M. 2010. Synthesis, cytotoxicity, and structure–activity relationship (SAR) studies of andrographolide analogues as anti-cancer agent. Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 20: 6947-6950.
Sarkar A, Saha P, Mandal G, Mukhopadhyay D, Roy S, Singh SK, Das S, Goswami RP, Saha B, Kumar D, Das P, Chatterjee M. 2011. Monitoring of intracellular nitric oxide in leishmaniasis: its applicability in patients with visceral leishmaniasis. Cytometry A. 79: 35-45.
Mandal M, Kumar D, Roy R, Sen R, Das P, Chatterjee M, Jaisankar P. 2011. Regioselective one pot synthesis of 3,3'-diindolylethylene derivatives and study of their cytotoxic activity. Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 21: 3084-3087.
Detail list of Publications upto December'2010 ==>> Click here
Back to Main
| Updated on 3rd August'2011